Boost Mobile Shrinkage or AT&T Prepaid Unlimited Data Package?
Which is better? Boost Mobile Shrinkage Monthly unlimited data plans or AT&T’s $50 covers all unlimited data plan? AT&T is the newcomer as far as the prepaid unlimited plans go. Boost Mobile has been a small force to be reckoned with for the past few years now.
AT&T just purchased T-Mobile not too long ago – AT&T continues to offer competitive phones, plans, and service to their customers. Many AT&T customers report to be satisfied and lifelong users, which acknowledge this brands power in the industry.
Boost Mobile Shrinkage vs AT&T monthly unlimited data plan:
- Boost Mobile Monthly Unlimited Shrinkage (All Other Phones) will decrease in price from $50 – $35 a month.
- Boost Mobile Shrinkage Blackberry Unlimited Monthly plans will decrease in price from $60-$45 a month.
AT&T Unlimited Plans:
- $50 a month for unlimited talk, text, and data.
- You may use this on select “GoPhone” Prepaid Devices
- Wide variety of touchscreen devices available
I, myself have been an AT&T prepaid customer before and now that they have rolled out a similar plan as Boost Mobile Shrinkage – the prepaid wars heat up.
- $50/mo for unlimited talk, text, and web.
- $2/daily Unlimited text, IM, and multimedia messages nationwide. Pay for only the days you use it.Data packages for mobile web available separately.
- 10¢/Minute plan offers your choice of additional text and data packages. No activation charges
- *Rollover Balance lets you carry over unused balance if refilled before balance expires.
AT&T Unlimited Data Plan for $50/mo may win the battle at the end of the day when it comes to the amount of phones they are able to offer, however Boost Mobile currently offers the cheaper option to the end user.
If you were a new shopper, which would you choose?